Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Shopping Cart  ::  Tech  ::  Search CRC  ::  Your Account  ::  CRC Forum  ::

CRC Catalogue
· 1-Car Kits, Parts, Acc, Wire
· 2 - Gears
· 3 - Tires and Wheels
· 4 - Hop-up Parts
· 5 - Bearings / Shims
· 6 - Apparel
· 7 - Racing Carpet
· 8 - Specials
· 9 - Tools
· Batteries
· Hobbywing Products
· Nitro R/C
· VBC Racing Products
CRC Info
· About TeamCRC
· International Sales
· Terms - legal
· CRC Raceway
· Contact CRC
· Tech - Setups - Manuals
· Where to buy CRC
· Fasttrak Racing Carpet
· Clik-Trak Barrier System
Team CRC
· Home

Team CRC Media
· CRC Catalogue
· CRC Forum
· Downloads
· R/C Surveys
· Racing Forecast
· Search our site
· Your Account

Team CRC News
· News - Archive
· News - Recent
· Popular at CRC

Calandra Racing Concepts Inc.: Forums

Calandra Racing Concepts :: View topic - Winn.. 810e buggy info...

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Calandra Racing Concepts Forum Index » CRC Raceway
stumblinh
CRC Forum Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:27 pm Reply with quote

It's on the track @6.7lbs. with a 3s 5000mAH lipo, MMM esc and the losi RTR 2800kv 4pole 550.

That 10min a-main I only spent 4120mAH, so figure if I would have pushed the last two laps I would have easily run 1 more lap so I'd say about 4500mAH for 10minutes maybe a touch more with warm ups.

There is limited height for your lipo, and I did have to shave off material to lower the height of my battery tray to even make the lipo fit with out pushing the body. I think I'm using the 3s 40c gens ace pack, but I'm sure you guys have some way better 3s packs than this one.

Partially stock 810, but the needed upgrades like carbon towers and the lightened out drives are on it, DE mud guards , kingheadz front center dual bearing diff mount, and the king headz pin keepers for the cvds. I didn't bother to lighten the Rx tray but I did do a basic lighten of the battery tray.

If you are trying to hit the 7.0lbs min, don't hack up the lipo tray, and get the aluminum shock towers and you should be on the money for weight. I did add in the 8ight 1.0 shocks front and rear (drop on other than a spacer).. this added a touch of weight too vs stock 810 shocks.

I'm running my basic setup for my scte as well.. other than my 8ight shocks are as they were for my 8ight silver front 40wt, green rear 30wt. Seemed a little bouncey up front may just go to 45wt to calm it, or throw on the red springs.

View next topic
View previous topic